• America’s Career InfoNet helps individuals explore career opportunities to make informed employment and education choices. Occupation and industry information, salary data, career videos, education resources, self-assessment tools, career exploration assistance
• mySkills myFuture helps laid-off workers and other career changers find new occupations to explore. Users can identify occupations that require skills and knowledge similar to their current or previous job, learn more about matches, locate local training programs, and/or apply for jobs.
• Worker ReEmployment provides employment, training, and financial assistance for laid-off workers.
• Veterans ReEmployment is a one-stop website for employment, training, and financial help after military service. The website includes the Military-to-Civilian Job Search tool where veterans and service members can search for jobs based on the skills and experiences they gained in the military.
• Career Exploration Navigate the CareerOneStop web site as part of the career exploration process.
• Career Resource Library Connect to more than 6,000 links to online career resources.
• Employability Checkup Understand career prospects before making a job change.
• Skills Profiler Create a list of your workplace skills and activities and match them to career options.